From: brian hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 6:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Passing CID [7:33784]

Passing this test #640-025 was the hardest yet. It took a couple of times.
Now its on to CCIE and then the lab were the truth comes out.
Some tell me that passing this brings you close to being prepared to take
the CCIE written. I'll find out soon enough.

To any one who cares using boson CCDP #1 & #3 helped .

I started using the latest version of the CID exam prep from cisco press but
found the earlier version of the book written by birkner a better source.

The answers are very close to each other and need to be read carefully, they
can be tricky. Watch out for the " which answer doesnt not belong "
questions those can be the most difficult.

Good luck,