Actually NAT was first supported in 11.0 but you needed the plus
version and PAT was supported in 11.0 also though quite buggy.  I think
in 12.0 much NAT functionality was available in all IOS but may need
plus version for things like static translations.  Thats off my head but
can be confirmed on CCO.

  Dave

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"