Thanks a lot to all ,

Muthu

-----Original Message-----
From: W. Alan Robertson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 1:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ISDN PRI to BRI [7:33882]

When you order a PRI, you don't get individual SPIDs for each channel.
You get a single phone number, and inbound connections are handled
round-robin.  Each of your satellite locations will be configured to
dial to the same point.  The first inbound call is routed to Channel
1, the second to Channel 2, etc.

Alan