I have a network corporate side is connected to four branch offices with
full T1 and branches are also connected to each other through Frame-Relay in
a full mesh topology as a backup.

Everything is working fine, all the branches have installed the preferred
route through T1 link to reach the corporate network and other sites.  Just
to confuse you I have a DHCP server running at the corporate as well as one
of the branch sides. All the branches have a IP helper  address pointing to
a DHCP server which is running on a branch office.  In other words, traffic
goes to the corporate first then from there go the branch office for dhcp
lease ip address and logon to a windows 2000 domain.  It is just a temporary
solution.  Eventually all branches will be pointing to the corporate office
through wins or ip helper address for logon to a windows 2000 server.

Here is the issue, one of the branches even though is going through a
preferred route through T1, all the windows hosts will not even boot up and
stuck in a black screen mode if Frame-Relay link is up which is S0.  When I
say up it means that is ready to take over incase of the primary link which
is Point to Point fails.  As soon as I shut down the S0 interface for
Frame-Relay link, and then boot the hosts they boot fine and also logs on to
the windows 2000 domain.  I even made sure that the branch is installing the
preferred route through T1 link and will only go through FR cloud if primary
link goes down.

I can't figure it out how Frame Relay interface can possibly conflict with
this problem.  Other branches are working fine with being Frame-Relay
interfaces are up.

Does anyone have a clue?  All the help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Ali