To everyone with duplicates.

Try removing all your RULES if you are using the OUTLOOK client (or outlook
express)

Try removing FILTERS if you are using the Netscape client.

Otherwise use the NewsFeed.

I had dupes.  I removed my RULES  ALL OF THEM and I operated for a week
without them.
The Dupes seemed to stop.  I had none in week.  I re-created my rules and
have had zero trouble with them since.

Another thing to consider that may be linked is that Outlook client is
connected to an exchange server running viruscan and client pc is running
McAfee.  Any or all of these things could be contributing to the problem.
However, mine has no problem anymore.

HTH

Jim