All,

This is a little off topic, but I need help quick. I have been using
Netviz for a long time and really become to like it and proficient in
it. But now my job is requiring us to convert all of our Netviz docs to
Visio. I do not know to much about Visio at all so I was looking around
amazon for books to help get me started. Well from reading the readers
reviews you would think and be lead to believe that all the books suck.
I know someone out there on the list must use visio and have purchased a
book that they like and might be useful to me. Any recommendations would
surely be greatly appreciated.

              ,       ,
              /(       )`
              \ \__   / |
              /- _ `-/  '
             (/\/ \ \   /\
             / /   | `    \
             O O   )      |
             `-^--'`<     '   MailServer
            (_.)  _ )    /    Powered
               `-----' /      OpenBSD
For Late Breaking Tech News and OpenSource HowTO's
http://www.digitalrage.org
Come join our Tech Forum at www.digitalrage.org/phpBB/ Network support
to PC hardware/software support