Be advised that Visio is easier to use than AutoCAD.  It is not as
functional or as robust as AutoCAD.

Instruction may be found at some colleges and BOCES tech centers.

A quick word to the wise.  DO NOT MAKE ANY FILES LARGER THAN 5 Meg.  The
saturation point is reached quickly with Visio.
It will allow you to create and save the larger file.  The problem is after
you save it, close it and then try to open it ,you will find the program is
out of memory Regardless of how much memory you have
Save your work often with different names (A,B,C-) at various stages.  Then
if you run over you will have the previous file.

I did a campus drawing for a university and I was forced to split the
drawing in half.  A real pain!

--
A. Dominick Marino
www.qualitynetworkinginc-ny.net