From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Darrell Newcomb
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2002 4:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCIE Lab Question [7:34222]

My subscription to the lab mailing list hasn't gone through yet so I
figured I should post this question here.  We know that in preparation
most folks use various products to emulate a Frame Relay switch.  Cisco
also details the questions I have about FR, but in regards to ATM.
http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/625/ccie/certifications/ATM_FAQs.html

1)It is my understanding that in the lab any FR switch will be an
external device not to be configured by the candidate.  Just like item 1
in the above URL explains about ATM.  Is this correct?

2)Is IS-IS included in the CCIE Lab or does the removal of CLNS stated
from
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/625/ccie/certifications/routing.html#43
mean that CLNS is so far out of coverage that it can't be used as local
L2 transport for ISIS.

Thanks in advance for your input,
Darrell
http://www.hayaitacos.net/ccie