I'm cheating to try to make money so, does that mean I'm not cheating?

Seriously, I've done the sole-proprietor thing for a few years now.  And if
you do consulting work on the side there are a ton of things you can write
off and it's perfectly legal and ethical.  You would be surprised once you
start writing stuff off how hard it is to turn a "profit" when filing your
taxes.

BTW.. I'm not a accountant nor do I play one on television.

KLT
"Routers are what tiggers do best you know!"

"Hire, Ejay"  wrote in message
> The best way to do that is to call youself a sole-proprietor of a
business.
> Then you can also deduct travel costs, supplis, etc.  This will also allow
> you to report any profits you may have made from independent consulting.
If