Hi..  Sorry for asking such a simple but I have not download IOS before.  I
went to the IOS URL, and I found a there are many platform to choose from
like 2500FRAD, 2501-2525, 25FX, 2610-2613, 3620, 3640.  But there is no
exact name as the model that I want to download. The platform that I want
are AS2509-RJ,  cisco 2500, Cisco 3660.  Which one should I choose from.
Besides, when I click 2501-2525, there are many feature to choose eg
enterprise plus, enterprise plus IPsec 56, IP, IP Plus. May I know which is
the proper one to choose.

Besides, I want to configure scheduler allocate for my router, but it seems
can't to done.  Why? Is that my IOS to old IOS ver 10.3(12)?

sin-uunet(config)#scheduler allocate
                            ^
% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.

sin-uunet(config)#scheduler ?
  interval          Maximum interval before running lowest priority process
  process-watchdog  Action for looping processes

sin-uunet(config)#scheduler

IOS (tm) 3000 Software (IGS-IN-L), Version 10.3(12), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
Compiled Mon 03-Jun-96 11:38 by dschwart
Image text-base: 0x0301E770, data-base: 0x00001000

ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 5.2(5), RELEASE SOFTWARE
ROM: 3000 Bootstrap Software (IGS-RXBOOT), Version 10.2(5), RELEASE SOFTWARE
(fc1)

sin-uunet uptime is 10 weeks, 5 days, 4 minutes
System restarted by error - Software forced crash, PC 0x3117D36
System image file is "flash:\tftpboot\IGS-IN-L.BIN", booted via flash

cisco 2500 (68030) processor (revision D) with 4096K/2048K bytes of memory.
Processor board serial number 02112491