Steven,

I am not 100% clear on the question that you have asked.  To get two VLANs
communicated to the 2610 router would require trunking both the port on
the switch and the port on the router.  Unfortunately the 261x routers do
not support trunking.  The 262x routers do (with the Plus feature set).

If you are attempting to segment the traffic to the 2610 router (in one
VLAN) from other traffic (in other VLANs), you would need an additional
router to route between the VLANs configured on the switch.  If this is
the case, you might be able to put the 2610 router on the same VLAN as all
of the other traffic, then filter who has access using an access list.

- Tom