Hi folks,

        I assume this is a very simple problem, but it has me stumped.
Despite having set up the sc0 interface, enabling it, and defining a default
route, I am not able to access external subnets. I can ping and telnet to
the default gateway ok however (and vice-versa). I confirmed it is a
configuration problem with the Catalyst as I configured a laptop with the
same IP address and default route as the Catalyst, and it had no problem
reaching external subnets. Before I go on any further, is this because sc0
is part of vlan1 by default? What else could I be missing?

- Sean