Hi all

I'm looking for a solution to this problem:

I have a 1601 router with 2 serial lines in async mode.
On the first one is connected a PSTN modem as main link
to corporate LAN, on the second serial there's a GSM modem
that I'd like to use as a backup. Both modems call the same telephone
number.

Both serial line belong to pool 1, the first line has priority 100 and
the second one has 1.

When I make a connection to corporate LAN and the phone line in "up"
and free, everything work fine, the router bring up the line with
the highest priority. But, if the telephone line is busy or the PSTN
modem
is off, the router tries to make a connection always with the same line
and,
when the timeout expires, the connection is aborted and
it never tries to use the second line.

Does it exist a method to tell router to try the first line and, when
the connection fails,
to make a call with the second line ?

Thanks