> For me, my optimal study time was during my lunch break at
> work.  I'd scarf a sandwich and spend 45 minutes completely
> distraction free sitting in my car in the parking lot.  That
> 45 minutes 5 days a week is more effective than 2 hours a
> day trying to work on the lab with the kid, wife,
> honey-do's, tv and dog all vying for my attention.  Note, do
> not become so engrossed in what you are reading that you sit
> in the car with the windows rolled up and cook yourself like
> a thanksgiving turkey.

I think you're potentially describing an infinite loop, which,
admittedly, might be a good troubleshooting scenario. If the
sandwich you are scarfing is leftover Thanksgiving turkey, but the
weather conditions exist to roast you like a turkey...

Maybe it isn't a loop. It might be an infinite recursion or just the
formation of a black hole.