Hi,

1) 6.2 is not out yet...we are still at 6.1(x)
2) Since pix 5.X release, Stateful failover is supported and it will
replicate TCP connection except the HTTP (port 80) connections.
3) In 6.0, Stateful failover will replicate all TCP connections
including the HTTP connections.
4) The Ethernet connection you are referring to is not the "LAN
failover" that will be included in the 6.2 code.  Cisco says that
Stateful Failover requires a 100 Mbps or Gigabit Ethernet interface to
be used exclusively for passing state information between the two PIX
Firewall units.  BUT in that scenario, you STILL NEED the special
failover cable.  So distance between boxes must be very close.
5) With LAN failover, you will not need this special failover cable so
you can install your standby unit at the other end of your building if
you want.

Hope this help,

Kevin