Your best bet is to look up specs & reviews online from other experts & not
depend on your own tests based on limited information about the firewall.
Remember....a firewall is only as good as it's configuration.  They DO allow
mistakes in configuration.  Search on google.com & you will probably find
what you're looking for.

Also..."hacking" a firewall can mean several things.  Do you mean telnet or
ssh accessibility?  Or are you talking about gaining access to servers from
outside passing through the firewall?

One last thing...don't depend on a firewall to be all the security you need.
It's only the first line of defense.  Servers of all OS types having the
vulnerability is the reason ports need to be blocked in the first place.
Research securing the servers & keep yourself informed with security mailing
lists.

I did a little research and either this page is outdated or they haven't
implemented IPSec/IKE on that thing yet.  It still says 3rd Quarter 2001 it
will be added....but doesn't say it has yet anywhere else on their home
page.  Also...I'm a little weary of advertising claiming to be "infinitely
more secure than other firewalls" ;)

http://www.biodata.com/us/products/bigfire/biodata_bigfire.cphtml