look to some sites as :
www.cert.org
www.packetstormattack.com
www.securityfocus.com

to get some procedures for testing firewall installations , otherwise you
must get in touch with experts to evaluate your configuration and the
vulnirability degree of your firewall.
there are also some remote scanning tools , in internet from security
websites.
""sami natour""  a icrit dans le message news:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]