From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Ziyad
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 10:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 4000 Router Stucks ..... [7:35164]

Hi All
        I have 2 4500. Both are facing same problem.Wheneevr router boots it
gets stuck on this screen

Would you like to enter initial configuration dialogure box [y/n]

The console cable is OK.There is no problem with the hyper teminal software
as
all other routers are working fine with the console cable and hyper
terminal.

Anyone has any idea ....what could be the problem .....

ZIyaad