From: Daniel Cotts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 2:58 PM
To: 'Mark Odette II'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: back-to-back Wic-1DSU-T1 Snaffu... [7:35431]

Well check each end with loopbacks.
You can also make a loopback plug with an RJ-45. 1&2 to 4&5.
I'm assuming that your crossover cable is 1&2 of each to 4&5 of the other.
1 - 4
2 - 5
4 - 1
5 - 2
To verify the crossover cable make a loopback jack. (a) Test service module
with loopback plug. (b) replace plug with crossover cable. Put loopback jack
on far end of cable. Test.

Have you tried HDLC encaps?
Looks as if you correctly have clocking internal one end and clocking line
on the other.