Tom,

    You should first understand what protocol you are running across
your wan.  This is very important.  Because of this importance, I would
suggest that you subnet down to 2 host per subnet, and configure
point-to-point sub interfaces, with each sub interface being on a
seperate subnet.

Toris
Tshon
CCSI, CCNP, CCIE Lab on the 24th