From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
John Neiberger
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 8:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Slightly OT: SSH Poll [7:35505]

I'm wondering how many of you are involved in networks that use SSH
exclusively for router access.  Since we're in the financial sector,
external auditors continually suggest that this is necessary.  While
it's probably not a bad idea, I personally feel it's more of pain that
it's worth, especially considering how often we change the passwords.
But that's another matter altogether...

So, are any of you using SSH exclusively in fairly large networks?  If
so, has it been working well for you?

Thanks,
John