Associates:

OK!   I know I'm not ready, but I've got the cash, along with the time,
family support, and the desire.  And if I wait until I'm ready, I'll
never do it.

I believe that Mr. Ellis, and others, have posted messages offering
"complete", ready-to-go, CCIE home labs for sale, but I've never been
able to get an accurate quote on exactly how much, for what, when it
arrives, does it include cables, which IOS, memory (and how much), etc.,
etc., etc.  I want to buy it all, in one fell swoop, and not have to
search E-Bay for some obscure missing piece.  Like the RACK???

A good friend has spent over a year assembling his home CCIE lab, in his
"copious" spare time, and has yet to make it work.  Nice hobby, he's
having fun, and he will succeed and learn a lot in the process, but I'd
like to get there a little bit faster.  I'm not in this for the money,
but for the knowledge on how this stuff really works, and how to make it
work when it don't, and for the challenge of attaining the "Doctorate of
Networking".

I believe I'm not alone in this.  Are there others out there, seeking
the "ultimate" cert, who are THIS CLOSE  (passed the written!), but
don't have access to a real lab, who have the means to buy a package
deal, on proven, used, guaranteed equipment?

BTW,  I understand that THIS CLOSE  (passed the written!) is light years
from passing the lab, but without the hardware, I'll always be THIS
CLOSE!!!!, yet SO far away.

Please reply directly to me, off the discussion group, if you would.

Respectfully yours,

Michael