The "rack" is usually determined by money , however I can tell you that "
Mr.Ellis " will sell you a complete "rack" with what you need and all the
stuff you will need will be there.
I have known Brad for about 3 years or so and we used to sell in the same
markets and I never saw one bad word about him or his products.
I doubt he will have the cables all labeled port to port  (grin)but the rack
would be complete.
Also you will see many different racks out there, take mine it's bunch of
Cisco , Bay . 3com and Olicom stuff and soon some IBM iron.
Why, because I got the extra stuff real cheap and free. If it will run OSPF
and or BGP I will add it.
So many racks you will see will be different but they all will have the same
core stuff

cat 5000
2 ISDN
1 Token Ring