Ok, but if my device is a router cisco with only 1 interface ethernet
example (Cisco 827). What is the solutions? I Install GigaStack module for
interconnect Switch and  so to eliminate trunk port  and I can hability
"mode multi".

 Alfredo Pulido   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Dept. Sistemas, IdecNet S.A.
 Juan XXIII 44 // E-35004 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria,
 Las Palmas // SPAIN
 Tel: +34 828 111 000   Fax: +34 828 111 112
 http://www.idecnet.com/
--
""Christopher Supino""  escribis en el mensaje