You can only authenticate users to ftp/telnet/http services.  Below url
should give you an idea of configs:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_61/config/mngacl.htm#xtocid4

Nabil

P.S.  I tested this concept in a lab about a year ago, it works pretty
good.

                    sajith
nair

cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     PIX Firewall
authentication [7:35947]

nobody@groups

tudy.com

02/20/2002
                    09:22
AM

Please
                    respond
                    sajith
nair

Hi,
I have a customer with Proxy server and he want to
replace it with PIX.The customer want to authenticate
all users before they access internet.Whether the PIX
can support authentication thru a normal Windows NT
server than going thru a Radius/Tacacs server?I talked
with Cisco TAC and they told it is possible.But I am
confused.Can anyone of you can guide me please.
Thanks in advance.
Saj

http://sports.yahoo.com