Yes, you can use http authentication proxy, combined with CiscoSecure to
authenticate off an NT database.

Brian

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, sajith nair wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a customer with Proxy server and he want to
> replace it with PIX.The customer want to authenticate
> all users before they access internet.Whether the PIX
> can support authentication thru a normal Windows NT
> server than going thru a Radius/Tacacs server?I talked
> with Cisco TAC and they told it is possible.But I am
> confused.Can anyone of you can guide me please.
> Thanks in advance.
> Saj

> http://sports.yahoo.com
    I'm buying / selling used CISCO gear!!
            email me for a quote

Brian Feeny, CCIE #8036   Netjam, LLC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         http://www.netjam.net
VISA/MC/AMEX/COD          phone: 318-212-0245
30 day warranty           fax:   318-212-0246