Hi,

>From rommon you can use TFTP (tftpdnld command) after
setting 4-5 variables listed by the tftpdnld command
if they aren't all set.

However, for the tftpdnld to work the bootstrap/rommon
version has to support a interface you have installed.
IE: A newer FastEthernet Net Mod may not be recognized
by rommon.

See the following URL for more on 'tftpdnld' on a
2600.

http://sports.yahoo.com