Hello group,

I am trying to get a CS11152 (old arrowpoint)  to load balance SSL
conections to 2 servers but it is not working. SSL works on the servers and
if I change my DNS so traffic does not got to the CS11252 VIP address but
simply routes through it to the servers the public can get an SSL conncetion
to my server. (please note i am using public IP addresses for on the servers
NIC and as a VIP.). Whe I do a show services summary it tell me the service
is down:

svc-w1.test-secure           Down          0      1   255            0
svc-w2.test-secure           Down          0      1   255            0

Can anyone see what i'm dong wrong?

Here is the services/content configs:

service svc-w1.test-secure
  ip address 10.10.10.41