Hello,

  Are P-t-P and P-t-M the only compatible pair of ospf network types
(besides a type to itself)? I'm getting P-t-M and N_B network types to
see each other as neighbors, but never exchange tables. Is it possible
to get P-t-M and N_B networks to exchange tables? I've tried using the
ip ospf network point-to-multipoint nonbroadcast and specifying
neighbors under the router ospf configuration, but that didn't work.
Seems to me N_B is only compatible with N_B...?

Kind Regards,
Tim Booth
MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIE written
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
Benjamin Franklin, 1759