Hi Guys

Just A quick question...
With Dialer watch Groups Do you have to Specify Your Primary network in the
Dialer watch list.....I have read through Cisco pages and I understand what
they
say about the watch lists, but they don't say if you have to Specify your
Primary
Network to be watched,In the examples it uses the Back-up Networks to be
watched...
Thanking you in advance

Carlos

the system manager.

Dimension Data mail system for the presence of computer viruses.

www.uk.didata.com