Jeff,

You must establish an ethernet connection using the E0 interface.  Just
throw an ip address from the same segment as your tftp server, and you
should be good to go!  :-)

--- Jeff Dutton  wrote:
> Once again please forgive my ignorance but I seem to have a problem
> copying
> flash to a tftp server via a console connection but have been able to
> do it
> in the past with an existing connection via a telnet session. Is this
> not
> possible?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Douglas McConnell - Senior Network Engineer
Cisco Certified Network Professional

http://greetings.yahoo.com