Hey guys,

I have been looking for a job for the past 8 months.  I decided to get some
professional Cisco training since the market was doing so badly. I have read
some message boards talking about CCIE lab rats, and how they are a
disgrace.. I dont want to be looked at like that.   I have purchased a year
of training where I can utilize all the Cisco equipment they have on their
premises.  I am going to be a lab rat for a while.. Will i be able to find a
job once i am a ccnp and proficcient with Cisco and their equipment?? That
lab rat being a disgrace comment is totally absurd!!!!

my bio:
B.S in Telecommunications
No experience in the field-but a lot in the labs!!!!
CCDA
CCNA
Network+
MCSE 2k