Hi all,

I have two questions about PIX 501, it would be great if someone can shed
some light on this:

1)    Currently, I'm using a software called RANCID to monitor and save
configs for my works' routers.I know that RANCID uses a Clogin to get into
the router, it then do a show running-config command to veiw the configs,
and then backs it up.
My question is, would PIX 501 supports Clogin?

2)    Also, I know one can use "conduit permit icmp any any" to allow the
PING packets to get thru the PIX.  Would I be able to use a similar command
which will allow me to telnet from "outside network" into the PIX?

Please help...

Best Regards,
Hunt Lee