Hi all-

I sent this out earlier but it didn't seem to post??
Anyway...I was wondering if it is possible to have
services behind a PIX restricted to time??  Kinda like
how you can with a Checkpoint.  Initially I was
thinking this was not possible as I have conduit based
configurations on all the PIX's I maintain....and am
unaware of any such option on a conduit.  But then I
saw the time-range option for an extended ACL.  So, my
question:

Can this be used on a PIX to limit access to a service
to say 1 ip....and only between certain hours?  Has
anyone does this...or is it even possible?

I hope this makes sense.

thanks,

matt

http://sports.yahoo.com