I'm looking for suggestions as to what equipment might be useful in training
for the ccie lab.  I have developed what I believe would be a good lab
(listed below), however, I'm trying to put together a definitive list as
asking more than once for a budget is not easy.  Also, if anyone that has
already completed their ccie and have a comprehensive lab for sale, I would
be interested in talking with you prior to going to ebay.

Current idea list:
2501
2504
2511
3900
5002
2600 with fxs, t1, isdn bri
1750 with fxs and t1
nt server
netware server

What is immediately lacking in my mind is dslw and atm abilities.

Thank you for any and all suggestions.

rich.