From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Kaminski, Shawn G
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 10:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: catalyst 5000 software/firmware [7:37269]

According to CCO link (watch for wrap)
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/cat5000/c5krn/sw_rns/78_
5861.htm , "all of the Catalyst 5000 family supervisor engine 4.x software
releases require a minimum of 16-MB RAM installed on your supervisor engine.
All Catalyst 5000 family supervisor engines with at least 16-MB DRAM fully
support software release 4.x." Software release 5.x and above won't support
the Cat5000 Supervisor I. Cisco recommends the software version 4.5(13a) for
the Cat5000 Supervisor I.

As for firmware, still looking.

Shawn K.