From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Craig Columbus
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 11:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Stupid 2500 confreg question [7:37287]

Yeah, it looks like I'll end up going in that direction.  After exhausting
Cisco and google, I was hoping that someone on the list could give me a
quick answer.
I'm still not sure that it's not a bad boot ROM.  The boot ROM was recently
upgraded, and although I'm told that it worked fine after the upgrade, I'm
beginning to have my doubts.

Thanks!
Craig

At 12:40 PM 3/5/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>like Dave suggested before, put a break out on it and go from there....you
>may find that the serial port is expecting cts/rts and one of the pins are
>severed.  I'm not sure what cisco requires to be 'live' on their
>2500's....an extremely half-assed search on google didn't yield anythign
>too interesting....but I'm sure you can find it out there...  :)
>
>-Patrick

> 12:17PM >>>
>The cable is good and scroll lock isn't on.  Same PC setup and cable work
>fine on other 2500 series.  I haven't run into this particular issue
before.

>Craig
>

>At 11:50 AM 3/5/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> >Have you tried a different cable?

ROM?

> > > Thanks,
> > > Craig
> > > Commercial lab list: http://www.groupstudy.com/list/commercial.html
> > > Please discuss commercial lab solutions on this list.
> >Commercial lab list: http://www.groupstudy.com/list/commercial.html
> >Please discuss commercial lab solutions on this list.
transmitted with it may contain confidential and