I know that this is a Cisco forum, but anybody has been working with Nortel
BPS2000 and BayStack 450?
We have bought some BPS2000 and Nortel have been having troubles with
cascade and fiber modules for a long time.
We would be interested in talking with someone who is working with this kind
of equipment.
By the way, anybody knows a Nortel forum? in the archives people said that
there is no one, but perhaps someone has new information.

Off the topic. Do you know how to cut a specific connection in a Cisco 2600?
I mean, if someone is overloading the line how can I manage to cut (only)his
connection?