From: Emil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 10:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: QoS fro VPN connection [7:37534]

Hello,
I Have a following problem.
I have Cisco 1750 router with vpn ipsec tunnel to PIX ( Central Office)
I  want to encrypt with IPSEC  traffic to Central LAN, but I want traffic
destined for inerrnet goes through central PIX too, so I have to tunnel this
traffic ( e.g with IPSEC AH)
Now I have 2 questions:

1. AM I right,  that Pix cannot route the incomming packet out to the same
interface, so I need e.g. Proxy in central LAN where traffic destined for
internet can go through?

2. Is that any way to set up some QoS for traffic on 1751 router going to
central LAN ( give this traffic higher priority than traffic for the
internet)
Problem is packet going to central LAN and going to the internet via central
PIX will have the same IP header (after IPSEC encryprtion)
I found a feature called QoS for VPN but this is for 2600 and bigger router
Thanks for any help.
Emil