From: Chuck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 9:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: CCIE program will be dropping token ring! [7:37422]

be careful what you wish for......

better the devil you know than the devil you don't. ;->

I'm convinced the Cat 3920 was there just to screw with people. Now that
there are lots of practice racks, not to mention a very good software
simulator, Cisco will just go find some other piece of junk to throw a
monkey wrench into your network.

somebody else had the correct analysis. There's no big deal to configuring
token ring - or ethernet for that matter.

hmmm.... if I were Cisco, what would I do next? Maybe some things that
require more than one switch? maybe put in some different transport?

""Cisco Nuts""  wrote in message
> hoorraaaaaayyy!!!!!!
>

> >From: "William Gragido"
> >To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]