I am preparing for my BCMSN exam on Wednesday.  I have been using both Todd
Lammle's CCNP Switching Guide and the Cisco Lan Switching Book.  I've also
been using the Boson practice exams.  I've found Todd Lammle's book to be
especially good and a good compliment to the Lan Switching book as it will
go into further detail in some areas that the other book doesn't and vice
versa.  I've noticed that Lammle's book covers exactly most of the questions
that I'm seeing on the Boson tests.

Jeff