Shivjit Ji, Cisco Press books are the best for the preparation of Cisco
exams. Out of these, the text books are always better than the Exam
Preparation Guides. CCNP preparation guide consists of Exam Guides only and
hence are not better that individual BCMSN and BCRAN books. After completing
these books you can definitely go through Guides as an advantage. Bye.

:

Hi..I have just finished my BSCN examinations. I used the Cisco BSCN book
for the examination. I found that book real good cause it was very
comprehensive and had a lot of lab execises.

Now I want to study for the BCMSN examination and I have to purchase a book
for it. I have two options i.e either buy the individual BCMSN book or the
CCNP Preparation Library.

I prefer books that are complelty exhaustive and give you full knowledge on
the subject. I was wondering if the CCNP Preparation Library is as
exhaustive as the individual CCNP examination books.

Could anyone please advice me as to what I should go ahead and buy.

Thank you
Shivjit Patil
cisco
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at  http://email.indiatimes.com
Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from
http://www.planetm.co.in