Sounds pretty processor intensive to bundle a couple of t1s over different
chassis.  I would think there are better ways of implementing load
balancing.  A quick search on CCO turned up this rather vague restriction:

"High-latency WAN links between stack members, causing MP reassembly delays,
may cause Multichassis MP to be inefficient."

As for your original question, there are various references on CCO that
include router products.  Here is one:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/ap/ap_ts2/apsw/apswmmp.htm