We have 1 router, 2 connections.  One goes to uunet, the other to at&t.
Equal bandwidth.  UUNET is where we are getting a /23, we are getting
nothing from at&t but connectivity and they have aggreed to advertise the
/23.  The router is a 3640 with 256mb.  I have tried to explain that this
router should only be used for this task, but others are wondering if we
should bring in another couple of ds1's... hey we have the space on the
router.  This got me to thinking we could take some of the load of by only
getting customer routes or even just defaults.  John's first post made me
rethink the defaults, so I was just wondering about what happens when
somethinng comes through for an as that isn't attached to the providers if
we go with just customer routes.  I think I am going to take MADMAN's
suggestion and just weigh everything that doesn't get routed to uunet's side.

I hope this helps clear it up... don't think I did a very good job of
explaining why I was asking