Your right! I havent had alot of exp yet, although I get my hands into the
Switching all day! on a mix of 3548's and 6509's..

I think ill take your advice and get my NP out of the road, then I can look
at spending some serious money on a good lab. I really like trying things in
the lab as I read them as I feel configuring it makes alot more sense
instead of just reading, as im doing BCRAN configuring multilink and isdn
isnt a option, although I hope to lease a NM-4T for a 2600 I have so I can
at least play with FR.

Thanks for your advice, ill get a lab i think once ive finished my NP