Hi all,

I am a CCNA, and pursuing CCNP at the moment.
Could u guys,please give more information about CCNP beta exam, its
differences from the real CCNP exam.

I am considering to take the all in one (BSCN,BCMSN,BCRAN) since my place is
far away from the test place. Please advise about this exam, the toughness,
and really appreciate if ones who took it can share his/her experience.

And thanks to whom participates this groupstudy..
It's really good for sharing information and knowledge.

Thanks and looking forward to your advise Guys,
Hinwoto