The foundation exam is almost similiar to the individual exams except that
the pressure is greater... I took the foundation exam and while it certainly
is a faster way of clearing the certification, I don't really enjoyed the
experience. Too stressful.

The paper is divided into three sections which will typically have 50 to 60
questions each. And you would need to pass all three sections before you are
considered to have passed the paper.

This would also mean that as there are less questions in each section, each
question will carry a bigger weightage. This can work both ways... get it
right and your scores goes up higher, get it wrong and it also drops more.