Has anyone ever attempted to set up a FAQ section on the groupstudy.com
website?  I know that there are afew questions that are asked all the time
such as "What equipment do I need for my home lab?" or "what books do I need
to study for the CCIE exam?" etc,., etc.,

I'm pretty certain that the people asking this do not know that these
questions have been asked a million times, so it would be easier to just
send them to the faq site instead of answering them a million times.  Just a
thought.

Paul, maybe you could charge companies to be listed under the "What
equipment do I need for my home lab?" FAQ on the web site to click to when
they need equipemnt

--

RFC 1149 Compliant.