I seem to remember that someone started to put an FAQ together but from
the looks of it they never finished it.  Perhaps someone should start
compiling one again?

Please send all FAQ submissions to Steven at [EMAIL PROTECTED]!
:-)  Just kidding!

This would be a great idea, though.  I think it would be really nice if
people were forced to read through the FAQ before being allowed to post
the first time.

John

>>> "Steven A. Ridder"  3/14/02 3:41:38 PM >>>
Has anyone ever attempted to set up a FAQ section on the
groupstudy.com
website?  I know that there are afew questions that are asked all the
time
such as "What equipment do I need for my home lab?" or "what books do I
need
to study for the CCIE exam?" etc,., etc.,

I'm pretty certain that the people asking this do not know that these
questions have been asked a million times, so it would be easier to
just
send them to the faq site instead of answering them a million times.
Just a
thought.

Paul, maybe you could charge companies to be listed under the "What
equipment do I need for my home lab?" FAQ on the web site to click to
when
they need equipemnt

--

RFC 1149 Compliant.