This is how you terminate a channel on an IOS router.  Create your
port channel and assign your fastethernets to the channel with the
channel-group x command

  inter fast0/0
  channel-group 1
  !
  inter fast 0/1
  channel-group 1
  !
  inter port-channel 1
  ip add 1.1.1.1 255.0.0.0

  Dave

Jeffrey Reed wrote:

> Check out the link I pasted in my original email on how to configure a
Layer
> 3 channel.  It shows these commands and a little more:
>
> Router# configure terminal
> Router(config)# interface port-channel 1
> Router(config-if)# ip address 172.32.52.10 255.255.255.0
>
> I never saw it before...
>
> Jeffrey Reed
> Classic Networking, Inc.

Larry

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/cat6000/ios127xe/config/

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"